At Nutcracker Sweet, we value the importance a higher education can bring to your life. But, we also realize that there can be limitations to your success because of the costs associated with a post-secondary education.
We are here to offer you a chance to lighten that financial burden. Nutcracker Sweet Gift Baskets Toronto is one $500 scholarship to a dedicated and hardworking student.
Details to apply are listed below.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Canadian/US citizens or permanent residents
2) Minimum 3.0 GPA
3) Enrolled in a Canadian/US university or college in the winter 2018 semester
4) Studying full time
5) First-time or returning students
There are four components that need to be submitted for consideration: (1) Application form, (2) Small writing project, (3) Copy of unofficial transcript, (D) Proof of Canadian or US residency
(1) APPLICATION FORM
Fill out the application form at the bottom of the page. All fields must be filled out.
(2) SMALL WRITING PROJECT
On a website, blog or online forum, write 600-800 words on ANY of the following topics:
1) How businesses can say “thank you” to their clients with gift baskets
2) The best places to buy gift baskets and why
3) Why people should buy Christmas gift baskets for their co-workers
4) What are the best occasions to give a gift basket
The best posts will be creative, expressing your thoughts clearly and concisely, and avoid grammatical or spelling errors. The post must also include a link from the website or blog to the Nutcracker Sweet website https://www.nutcrackersweet.com/.
(3) COPY OF UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
Include, or have sent, a transcript of your high school or post-secondary grades, along with documentation from a university or college evidencing acceptance (for first-time students only), to the form below.
(4) PROOF OF CANADIAN or US RESIDENCE
Include a certified copy of documentation proving your citizenship or permanent residency of Canada or the United States (i.e. copy of the passport photo page, immigration papers).
DEADLINE: December 25th, 2017
DRAW DATE: January 5, 2018